UVS International is a non-profit association founded in 1995, registered with the Chamber of Commerce & Industry in The Hague, The Netherlands and operating out of offices in Paris, France.
The association’s focus is on the promotion of the use of remotely piloted systems (air, ground, naval, space) of all types, sizes & classes, and their relevant sub-systems.
Particular attention is paid to civil remotely piloted system operations-related policy, rules & regulations, and standards (industrial & product safety).
UVS International represents manufacturers and operators, as well as service supplying companies (including ANSPs), state organisations, regulatory authorities, academic institutions, and partner organisations.
The association’s members fall into 3 categories:
1) Corporate Members
2) Non-Corporate members
3) Natural Persons
4) Associate Members
For additional information on membership & membership applications see « Membership »
- UVS International Founders
- Association Statute
- European Transparency Registry Entry
- Board of Directors – 2020
- Board of Directors – 2020 – Gallery
- Members of the Board of Directors – 1998-2020
- Members of the International Coordination Council
- MoUs & Agreements
- Activities for the European Commission
- Current Member of
- Former Member Of
- UVS International Awards
- Presentations by UVS International